Allow us to introduce ourselves: We're AAG Glass - the nation's leader in manufacturing top-quality glass products. Not only is providing value to our clients a priority - but so is our commitment to maintaining our family culture for our employees. We recently expanded our footprint to include a brand new facility here in Batavia, Ohio.
What You'll Be Doing Day To Day:
- Lift glass, align and place PVB between glass sheet, trim excess vinyl, apply mirror buttons and other attachments
- Load and unload glass from production line
- Conduct inspections to ensure quality of products, Report defects immediately; take appropriate action to correct defects
- Provide backup as needed to fill vacancies within division, Other duties or projects as assigned
- Ensure all materials are on hand to ensure no stock-outs or down-time
- Warehouse – May be required to operate tow motor &/or reach truck to move inventory.
- Receiving/Shipping – load and unload trucks, trailers, containers, and other vehicles as directed and within company guidelines. Record and verify of all inventory transactions and inventory adjustments and ensure they are turned into SCM in the required time frame or entered into the system as directed
- HS Diploma or GED Required.
- Fork lift, tow motor, order picker, or reach truck experience preferred.
- Must have experience in a MANUFACTURING environment, preferably a Job Shop.
- Must be able to read and understand written instructions/spec sheet and handle physical requirements of the job
If you're punctual and want the chance to help our company grow in Batavia - as well a joining a company where you'll be valued as an integral part of our team - then we want to talk to you!
Follow the directions below to apply!