American Nitrile (AN) is Hiring!
We are excited to bring manufacturing back to the USA and we're thrilled to be recruiting great folks! Our mission is to bring quality manufacturing back to the United States through our state-of-the-art nitrile glove facility in Grove City. Not only are we going to recruit the best team, but we will provide a culture that is fun, engaging, and provides an amazing challenge! We will strive to be the Best Workplace in Ohio!
Share American Nitrile with your friends and family. We are growing our team with multiple openings! We will hire the majority of staff in March timeframe 2022, but never too early to apply.
Environmental, Health, Safety (EHS) MANAGER -
Highly competitive salary range from $80k to $100k (depends on experience)
Exciting time to start on the ground level and help us build our winning team and culture!
We're hiring for an EHS Manager (prefer local candidates with local connections).
Interviewing now. Start time: 2021
We need a high-quality leader who will wear multiple hats as a member of our management team.
This is a permanent position, full benefits, 401k after 90 days, 10 paid holidays, paid day off the month of your birthday, 12 days PTO.
- PSM/RMP implementation and management. (Process safety management/risk management plan)
- PSM/RMP creation. Must have an extremely detail orientated mindset.
- Strong ability to train the facility in PSM and RMP
- PHA development and execution. (Process hazard analysis)
- Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) program creation and management
- DHS requirement understanding for a PSM regulated facility
- Ideal candidate: has worked in a facility that had a PSM/RMP for chlorine gas at 99% pure or above concentrations more than 500 PPM in water
- Experience working with and implementing a SMS (Safety Management System).
- Experience creating a near miss and incident reporting program
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Strong commitment to diversity and inclusion in all systems and practices
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Perform other duties as assigned
Apply by submitting your information: www.americannitrile.com/careers