Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States | Full-Time | 30+ days ago
TSI is a HVAC wholesaler who is looking for an energetic, motivated, and knowledgeable person to join our team! Position involves working in the warehouse and assisting with shipping, receiving, customer service and back up driving.
HOURS: 9:30am - 6pm CORE HOURS. (Occasionally may require some shifts to be early morning, or later evenings depending on operational needs)
Class A CDL license is required.
SCOPE OF POSITION: Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the warehouse team member and back up driver helps where there is need in the warehouse. May be responsible to drive TSI Semi trucks, assist with receiving duties, loads and unloads trucks and performs other warehouse related activities as required.
1. Select orders manually and by forklift.
2. Load and unload trucks manually and by forklift.
3. Provide customer satisfaction to walk-ins. Load or assist customers in loading their truck.
4. Drive semi truck to local or out of town customers to make deliveries.
5. Electronically scans product and puts product in proper bin location.
6. Package and ship items for UPS.
7. Backup receiving function.
8. Maintain good housekeeping in warehouse (sweeping, etc.).
9. Stock shelves with incoming product.
10. Perform cycle count and forward any inventory discrepancies to warehouse manager.
11. Promotes and maintains a flexible cooperative, positive, team oriented attitude with and between departments and end users.
12. Ensures timely, accurate, proper records, files, data bases, etc. are developed and maintained for assigned areas of responsibility.
REQUIREMENTS/SKILLS for TSi's Warehouse Team Member and Back up Driver:
1. High School diploma or equivalent and 3 years of warehouse experience preferred.
2. Attention to detail and basic math skills.
3. Active commercial drivers license - Class A
4. Computer skills and bar code scanning experience a plus.
5. Must be a self-starter and work effectively in a fast paced environment.
6. Ability to operate a variety of material handling equipment.
7. Knowledge of warehousing or dock procedures a plus.
8. Work as a team member in a safe manner.