Madison, Wisconsin, United States | Full-Time | 30+ days ago
Join our team and see why we've been named a 2021 Top Work Place by the Wisconsin State Journal and Madison.com!
We are a HVAC wholesaler who is looking for an energetic, motivated, and knowledgeable person to join our team by leading our Residential Sales team.
SCOPE OF POSITION: The residential sales manager position is responsible for directing, supervising. and executing residential equipment sales/marketing strategic goals throughout our designated dealer/contractor network. Also responsible for the outcome of residential Sales functions and assigned department personnel for TSI's Residential Sales business unit. Supervises territory managers and dealer support for TSI's Madison and Green Bay locations.
Reports directly to Sales Director. Ensures efficient, effective, and productive operations for residential territory managers and support teams. Responsible for supervision, direction, and corrective action, as required, to achieve desired objectives.
Open and willing to perform other duties as needed.
1. Bachelor degree in business, marketing, or similar, with 5 years of progressive sales experience, or equivalent.
2. Strong interpersonal and persuasive skills.
3. Excellent communication skills including written, verbal and negotiation.
4. Proficient PC skills with ability to use various software systems
5. Able to project and maintain positive and professional business relationships.
6. Able to travel to fulfill job duties/responsibilities. Travel involves overseeing assigned territories, visiting dealers, special assignments, trade shows and attending company sponsored events/functions as required.
7. Able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, demanding and changing environment with good attention to detail.
8. Proficient analytical, computation, organization and follow through skills. Proficient PC skills within the Microsoft Office environment. This includes spreadsheets and the ability to build and use formulas for electronic worksheets.
9. Hold & maintain a valid driver license.
Become an employer owner of TSI! A large array of benefits including medical, dental, short & long term disability and ESOP options.